We provide individual psychological counseling in person at our facilities in Vilnius, Antakalnio str. 97, as well as remote counseling by phone and online via Skype and Messenger.
Consultations for Ukrainian citizens and their family members are free of charge.
Counseling can be provided anonymously.
- The first counseling session is free of charge and is generally offered without registration in advance. However, to make sure the psychologists that provide counseling on a particular day are conversant in English, do call us by phone in advance.
- You can contact our psychologist during the operating hours of the Crisis Intervention Centre: Monday to Friday from 4PM to 8PM, and on Saturday from 12AM to 4PM. We are closed on public holidays.
- To receive counseling via Skype, please call us at krizesiveikimas
- To reach us through the Messenger app, visit the “Krizės Įveikimas” account and send us a message. Once the psychologist sends you a reply, the call function will be activated.
- To receive counseling by phone, please call us at +370 640 51555.
- After the first consultation, the regular cost of further 7 consultations is 10 €. In individual cases the continuing counseling could be provided free of charge.
- Continuing counseling is provided for adults and adolescents from 16 years of age.
Crisis support for an organization or community is provided every day of the week by the Mobile Psychological Crisis Management Team, operating hours 8AM to 8PM, short phone number – 1815. It’s free of charge, financed by the Ministry of Health of The Republic of Lithuania.
IMPORTANT: It is forbidden to record, distribute or otherwise make available to the third persons the content of the consultation with a psychologist without the mutual consent of the consultant and the client.